Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help individuals live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Another thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For those of you who have difficulties shedding weight you’re in addition going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is actually great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for men and women who are trying to drop some weight quicker. And for people were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time because of this, you are going to find that coconut oil ends up giving you more energy because it is improving your metabolism.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini cottage pies with potato nests recipe. You can have mini cottage pies with potato nests using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests:
- Provide 5 of jacket potatoes.
- Prepare 500 g of lean beef mince.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram (chickpea) flour.
- Provide 1 of finely diced carrot.
- Get 1 of finely diced celery stick.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tin of tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 250 mls of hot water.
- Get 30 g of grated cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests:
- Peel and quarter the jacket potatoes and boil until tender. Drain and allow to cool..
- In a large saucepan, fry the onions, celery, carrot and garlic gently in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Tip the vegetables out into a bowl, set this to one side and then brown the mince in the saucepan for about 5 minutes. Pour off any water that comes out of the mince..
- Add the vegetables back into the saucepan with the mince. Sprinkle the veg and mince with the gram flour and stir well..
- Add the tomato puree, mixed herbs, hot water, salt, tomatoes and bay leaves into the saucepan and leave to simmer, with the lid off, for 40 minutes..
- Coarsely grate all of the boiled potatoes..
- Lightly oil 12 cupcake tins with olive oil. Spoon the grated potatoes into the wells. Use the spoon to make little nests, ensuring the bases aren’t too thin..
- Bake the nests in the oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes until starting to turn golden brown..
- Spoon the cottage pie filling into each nest and top with grated cheese..
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for a further 20-25 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown..
- Serve with salad or steamed vegetables..
If you find this Mini Cottage Pies With Potato Nests recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.