Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe. To make kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce:
- Provide 1 bunch of Kale.
- Get 250-400 gr. of minced beef.
- Get 3 of onions.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Provide of Ground hot chilli pepper.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 250 gr of full fat Greek (!) yogurt.
Instructions to make Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce:
- Add olive oil to a pan. Chop the onions, add and stir them until they are pink..
- Add the minced beef and stir them until all turn color, and all the water is gone..
- Add the chilli and tomato pastes along with the spices; a pinch of salt, ground black pepper and ground hot chilli pepper..
- Cut out the veins of kale, chop them and add them to the pan. Mix them..
- Add half cup of water and wait it to be cooked for 20 min..
- (optional) Press 2 cloves of garlic into a cup of full fat yogurt. Add a pinch of salt and mix well..
- I really like adding this yogurt sauce to spinach or kale dishes with minced beef. So give it a try or enjoy without. "Afiyet olsun!".
If you find this Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.