Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground beef Gheymeh with barberries (khoresh Gheymeh BA Zereshk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground beef Gheymeh with barberries (khoresh Gheymeh BA Zereshk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will see that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You’re in addition going to discover that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is something else that’s important to understand about this device and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. On this page we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can present you with loads of benefits. For people who end up suffering from various kinds of rashes you might want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can present you with a younger look and it is also packed with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. If you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef gheymeh with barberries (khoresh gheymeh ba zereshk) recipe. You can cook ground beef gheymeh with barberries (khoresh gheymeh ba zereshk) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground beef Gheymeh with barberries (khoresh Gheymeh BA Zereshk):
- You need 200 g of rice.
- Get 200 of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of medium onions, finely chopped.
- Get 200 g of baby potatoes.
- Use 5 Tbsp of barberries (zereshk), cleaned and washed.
- You need 5 Tbsp of yellow split peas (lapeh), cooked.
- Use 1 Tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 Tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of saffron.
- Provide to taste of Salt – chilli powder.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make Ground beef Gheymeh with barberries (khoresh Gheymeh BA Zereshk):
- Peel off potatoes and in a pot with salty water, cook. Set aside..
- In a pan heat the oil and fry finely chopped onions..
- Add ground beef and let to cook until is browned..
- In a small pan, heat the oil, and fry turmeric, cinnamon and chili for 1 minute..
- Add cooked split peas, barberries, spices, salt and lemon juice to the fried meat. Pour, 1/3 cup water over the stew and simmer for 10 minutes. While rice is cooking, fry potatoes..
- Serve this stew with potatoes, and saffron rice..
If you find this Ground beef Gheymeh with barberries (khoresh Gheymeh BA Zereshk) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.