Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You probably be aware of this since you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minced beef & onion with mash & gravy recipe. To cook minced beef & onion with mash & gravy you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy:
- Provide 235 grams of aldi flavoursome potatoes cut small, 174 cals.
- Prepare 80 grams of carrots sliced, 25 cals.
- Take 53 grams of Red onion chopped, 19 cals.
- Use 100 grams of reduced fat or lean minced beef 200 cal.
- Get 5 sprays of extra virgin olive oil 5 cals.
- Use 1 of ahh bisto reduced salt beef stock melt, 5 cals.
- Get 10 grams of Tesco lighter olive spread, 28 cals.
- Provide of Almond milk for mash..
Instructions to make Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy:
- Cut the potatoes carrots & onion up & add to a small pan of water & cook till done..
- Meanwhile spray 5 squirts of oil into frying pan and brown the mince.
- When mince is brown take off the heat until the potatoes carrots & onion are cooked. Then put mince back on the heat and add 3 ladlefuls of veg juice & carrots & onions & pop in the stock, and heat. Put the milk & spread into microwave bowl and melt then add the potatoes and mash, put on the plate, then pour over the mince, onions etc & enjoy..
If you find this Minced beef & onion with mash & gravy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.