Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is one of the best meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has instructed you to consume some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish in at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to copy of honey mustard chicken skillet bake recipe. To make copy of honey mustard chicken skillet bake you only need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Take 4-5 of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Get 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 2 Tbsp of water.
- Take 1 lb of red potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- You need 1 of small head of broccoli, divided.
- Provide 1 cup of zucchini.
Instructions to make Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake:
- Mix the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Season the chicken liberally. If you don't use all the seasoning, keep it. Well use it later..
- Prep the remaining ingredients. Dice the potatoes and the broccoli. Mix the mustards, honey, and water. Smash the garlic..
- Heat the oven to 400F. Add a layer of Olive oil to a 12 inch skillet and set on medium high heat..
- Add the chicken skin-side down. Cook with out moving for 3-4 min..
- Flip the chicken and cook another 3-4 min..
- Add the garlic and fry 30 sec..
- Add the mustard sauce and flip the chicken over twice to coat..
- Add the potatoes and mix to lightly coat..
- Add any remaining seasoning and add the rosemary..
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and turn chicken again to re coat.
- Add the broccoli and mix lightly to coat.
- Place back in the oven for another 12mins.if you dont want broccoli get over cooked..
- Remove from oven, season with finishing salt if desired and plate..
If you find this Copy of Honey Mustard Chicken Skillet Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.