Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these foods every day. Your heart will be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fc bbq chicken chopped salad recipe. You can cook fc bbq chicken chopped salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Use 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- You need 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- Prepare 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Get 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Prepare 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- Get 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Take of fresh lime.
Steps to make FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad:
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
If you find this FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.