Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Begin consuming these foods regularly. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪 recipe. To make gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪 you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪:
- Provide 125 g of unsalted butter.
- Use 150 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 75 g of soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 220 g of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 150 g of chocolate chips.
- Get 75 g of peanut butter (optional).
Instructions to make Gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪:
- Preheat oven to 200c and line two baking trays with baking parchment.
- Mix the butter and sugars in a bowl until fluffy. Then add an egg and vanilla. Mix well..
- Sift flower and salt into mixture. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and optional peanut butter..
- Put tennis ball sized lumps of batter on your tray. Leave plenty of space between each one, they will spread out a lot!.
- Bake in oven for 7-12 minutes until browned. Keep an eye on them..
- Cool for 10 minutes before eating if you can wait!.
If you find this Gooey chocolate chip & peanut butter cookies 🍪 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.