Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for the health of your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese bbq pork (char siew) recipe. You can have chinese bbq pork (char siew) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew):
- You need 100 grams of pork strip.
- Take 1 dash of meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 cup of sauce pls refer to APP RECIPE ON (SAUCE FOR PORK OR SPARE RIB).
Steps to make Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew):
- For the diy sauce for pork and spare ribs please view the attachment below.
- Marinate pork with meat tenderizer and sauce for pork for 20 minute.
- Bake the pork with half the sauce 180 C for 25 minute or longer depending on the thickness of pork.
- Turn pork and add balance sauce then bake for another 15 minute or longer depending on the thickness of pork.
- Remove pork then add 3tbsp of water on baking dish to dilute sauce bring it to a boil and then fully coat cooked pork with sauce.
- Below are few of my recipes using this chinese bbq,sauce (char siew sauce), i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334149-baked-soft-pork-rib-in-chinese-bbq-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369030-chinese-brocoli-with-bbq-chinese-sauce-char-siew-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334649-salmon-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335386-baked-chicken-in-chinese-bbq-sauce-char-siew.
If you find this Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siew) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.