Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet sour braised pork ribs recipe. To cook sweet sour braised pork ribs you only need 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs:
- Prepare 3/4 kg of Pork ribs.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 of in ginger.
- Use 2 of dried chillies.
- Take 2 of yellow onions.
- Provide 2 of 1ft long radishes.
- You need of Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of plum sauce.
- Take 2 pieces of asam peel.
- Take of Salt to taste.
- Use of Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of in rock sugar.
- You need of Lime juice for taste.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of organic thick soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black sauce.
- Use of Cilantro for garnish.
- You need of Spring onion garnish.
Steps to make Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs:
- Soak dried chillies in water to expand it..
- Chop pork ribs into 1in pieces. Chop radishes into thick slices..
- Mince garlic, slice ginger and onions. Fry together then put dried chillies, star anise, asam peel, and cloves. Onions should be soft..
- Add in ribs to fry. Sprinkle a bit of salt over the ribs while frying..
- Add the soy sauce, thick soy sauce, and black sauce. Keep frying for about 6 minutes..
- Add in chopped radishes to the mix. Continue frying. Add water until it covers the meat and radishes..
- Once water is boiling, let it boil for another 5 minutes. Let it simmer for 40 minutes..
- Mix corn flour with a bit of soy sauce. Add in corn flour mix to thicken the sauce. Turn off heat and add in the rock sugar to dissolve..
If you find this Sweet Sour Braised Pork Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.