Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. One more thing I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this article we are going to be telling you why.
The first thing you ought to comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat inside your body. I ought to mention that your body can actually take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it doesn’t get stored within your body as fat. You should realize that you can use this oil to produce energy for your body and it is going to also provide you with energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have during the day.
One more thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. Something you might or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short period of time there will be vitamin supplement companies marketing the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in oyster sauce recipe. You can cook beef in oyster sauce using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef in Oyster Sauce:
- Take of Beef Marinade.
- Prepare 170 g of Beef.
- You need 1/3 Teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Seasoning Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of Corn Starch (levelled).
- Use Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Baking Soda (beef tenderizer optional).
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For the Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red and Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Small Onion Bulb.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoon of Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Corn Starch + 6 Tablespoon Water = Slurry.
Steps to make Beef in Oyster Sauce:
- Cut the beef into thin strips using a sharp knife..
- Season the beef with ginger, seasoning powder, pinch of salt, black pepper and vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly and cover with cling film. Place in the fridge to marinate for a hour or overnight. Cut the the carrot and peppers into strips as well..
- On medium- high heat, place a wok or nonstick pan. Heat up vegetable oil. Stir fry the marinated beef until soft, crisp and golden brown. The marinated beef will cook in its own juice and then fry. Transfer to a bowl and set aside..
- To the same pan, sautee onion, ginger and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and sautee for 2 minutes to reduce the crunch. Add bell peppers..
- Mix together. Add Oyster Sauce and sugar. Keep stir frying..
- Add the corn starch slurry. Allow to cook for about 2 minutes and take off the heat. Serve with Chinese fried rice or any rice of choice..
- Note; I didn't need to add salt to the sauce because of the salt content of the oyster sauce. Baking soda could be necessary when using a tough beef part as it serves as a tenderizer. If the sauce is too thick, you could adjust the consistency with about 3 tablespoons water..
If you find this Beef in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.