Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker chinese beef rib and tendon stew recipe. You can have pressure cooker chinese beef rib and tendon stew using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew:
- Use 2-3 lbs of beef short ribs.
- Use 1 lb of beef tendon.
- Use 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, sliced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 5 of spring onions.
- Prepare 4 inch of ginger, peeled & sliced.
- Get 1 Tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of chu hou paste.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 3 of whole star anise.
- Take 5 inches of orange peel.
- Take 1.5 lbs of daikon, peeled and cubed.
- Take 3 of parsnips, peeled and cubed.
- Provide 5 oz of shitake, sliced.
- Provide 1 can of baby corn.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of water.
- Use 4 Tbsp of corn starch.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew:
- Place the beef tendon in the pressure cooker and add 1 cup water. Pressure cook on high pressure for 1 hour and 15 min and natural pressure release..
- While the tendon is cooking, prepare the other ingredients..
- Lay the short ribs out on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper..
- Separate the green from the white parts of the spring onion. Add the white parts to a small bowl and then prep the garlic, shallot and ginger into the bowl..
- Peel and cube the daikon and parsnips, and rough slice the shitake and add to a large bowl..
- In a small dish add the chu hou paste, soy sauces, oyster sauce, sugar, star anise and orange peel..
- When the tendon is done cooking, pour the cooking liquid out, and rinse the tendon under cool water. Cut the tendon into bite size pieces..
- Preheat the oven broiler to high. Broil the short ribs for 5 minutes until they are seared and browning..
- In the cleaned out pressure cooker heat the oil with the saute function. Add the onions, shallot, garlic and ginger. Cook until they begin to brown and stick to the bottom of the pan and then add the shaoxing wine..
- After the shaoxing has deglaze the bottom of the pan, add the stock and the chu hou mixture. Stir to distribute..
- Layer in the short ribs and cubed tendon. Add the daikon, parsnip and mushroom on top..
- Pressure cook on high pressure for 10 min.
- Quick release the pressure. Drian the baby corn and add it to a bowl..
- Remove the daikon and parsnips and place on top of the baby corn. Leave this aside to stay warm..
- Replace the lid on the pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for another 20 min.
- Let the pressure naturally release. Remove the lid and pick out the rib bones..
- Combine the starch and water into a slurry. Bring the stew to a simmer and add the slurry while stirring a little at a time until it thickens to your level of choosing..
- Add the reserved vegetables and mix. Dice the green stems of the onions for garnish..
If you find this Pressure Cooker Chinese Beef Rib and Tendon Stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.