Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of ingesting beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari recipe. To cook chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari:
- Take 8 of beef, cut into thin strips.
- Take of For the Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide Pinch of white pepper.
- Get of For the Rice:.
- Get of sal;t and pepper.
- Use 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- Get 4 cups of cold leftover cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
Instructions to make Chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari:
- For the marinade; In a large bowl, mix together dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, white pepper, and cornstarch until well combined. Add the beef, tossing it in the marinade to make sure all sides of the meat are covered. Let stand at room temperature while preparing the rest of the recipe (at least 10 minutes)..
- Heat a wok on high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic. Stir-fry for a few seconds until aromatic..
- Then add the onion. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, until it starts to brown and soften..
- Add the beef and let brown briefly, then stir-fry until it changes color..
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut or vegetable oil in the wok. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the rice, stirring and turning it over with a spatula to heat through and break up any clumps..
- Stir in the chopped green onion. Do a taste test and add a bit more salt and pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Chinese spicy beef rice with kachumbari recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.