Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy, Sweet and sour beef with pineapples recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy, Sweet and sour beef with pineapples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy, Sweet and sour beef with pineapples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has advised you to consume some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these hearty foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy, sweet and sour beef with pineapples recipe. To cook spicy, sweet and sour beef with pineapples you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy, Sweet and sour beef with pineapples:
- You need 1/2 kg of beef cubed.
- Get 5 pieces of ripe pineapples.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 4 of red plumTomatoes.
- Use 2 of medium sized Onions.
- Take 1 tsp of Cayenne.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of pineapple juice.
Instructions to make Spicy, Sweet and sour beef with pineapples:
- Place the meat in a pot under medium heat. Let it cook with its own fluids till it dries. Keep turning..
- Add the onions and let it cook with the meat until translucent..
- Add the crushed garlic, mix well..
- Add the tomatoes. Let it cook until soft..
- Add ½cup of water. Cover and let it cook until the meat becomes tender..
- Separately. Mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, pineapple juice, cayenne pepper, paprika, black pepper and tomato paste..
- When the meat is tender, add the soy mix, give it a stir and add the pinapples..
- Cover and let it simmer..
- Serve with rice, chapati or Ugali.
If you find this Spicy, Sweet and sour beef with pineapples recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.