Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cantonese Style Beef Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cantonese Style Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Style Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be happy to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in this article what a few of these benefits might be.
One more thing a lot of you may like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss as a result of the fact that it increases your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is really great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for people that are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time businesses will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese style beef rice bowl recipe. You can cook cantonese style beef rice bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cantonese Style Beef Rice Bowl:
- Use 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of Tbl. Shaoxing wine or dry sherry.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 3 of Tbl. Oyster sauce.
- Use 2 of Tbl. light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Dark soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Ground white or black pepper.
- Take 1 cup of frozen peas or peas & carrots.
- Prepare of Slurry.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Corn starch.
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. Water.
- Get of Serve.
- Take of Cooked rice.
Steps to make Cantonese Style Beef Rice Bowl:
- Set a wok/stirfry/skillet on medium high heat. Add some oil (1-2 Tbl.).
- Add meat, stir fry until just brown, breaking into smaller bits..
- While meat is Browning, clean and chop onion and garlic.
- When meat just turns brown, add onion, garlic and wine/Sherry.
- Cook until the onion turns translucent.
- Add chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, then add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil and ground pepper.
- Turn heat down to a simmer, cover, simmer for 10 minutes (like my fancy lid?).
- Uncover, add peas or peas & carrots, stir for 1 minute.
- Stir the cornstarch slurry, and drizzle the slurry into the sauce while stirring. The sauce should thicken until it coats a spoon. If it's not thick enough, add more cornstarch slurry (a teaspoon at a time) or simply let the sauce simmer and reduce a bit longer. If it's too thick, add a bit of water/stock..
- Put some cooked, hot rice in a bowl..
- Serve Cantonese Beef on top of rice.
If you find this Cantonese Style Beef Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.