Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many great stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They contain loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe. You can have braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce:
- Use 1000 g of pork spare rib.
- Prepare 6 Tbs of pineapple jam or orange marmalade jam.
- Get 6 Tbs of water.
- Take 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 1 clove of garlic, cut in half.
- Get 1 clove of ginger(5g), cut in half.
Instructions to make Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce:
- Combine the pineapple jam or orange marmalade, water and soy sauce well in a large pot (I used a cast iron pot), add the garlic and ginger and bring it to a boil..
- Place pork spare ribs to a non stick frying pan on high heat and fry each side of the pork until golden brown..
- Place the browned ribs into the pot, put the lid on and simmer on medium low heat for 15 minutes. Turn them over and simmer for another 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let them rest in the pot for 10-15 minutes..
If you find this Braised pork spare ribs with jam & soy sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.