Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times each week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef chinese dumplings recipe. To make beef chinese dumplings you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Chinese Dumplings:
- Get 1.5 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Use 2 cups of Shredded Chinese Cabbage.
- Get 1 of Carrot, shredded.
- You need 1 of Onion, Minced.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 14 oz of package Wonton Wrappers.
Instructions to make Beef Chinese Dumplings:
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, cabbage, carrot, and onion. Stir in the egg, sugar, salt, soy sauce, and vegetable oil..
- Place a large teaspoonful of filling in the center of a dumpling skin. Moisten the edges of a wonton with a few drops of water. Then fold the dumpling in half, and pinch the edges together to seal. Create a ripple pattern along the pinched edge by pinching and gently pushing together small segments of it. Repeat with remaining dumplings..
- Boil the dumplings in water until they float to the top, about 5 minutes..
If you find this Beef Chinese Dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.