Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are loaded with things that will keep your heart healthy. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which functions sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a great number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour rib meat from the oven recipe. To make sweet and sour rib meat from the oven you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven:
- Use of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ribs◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 1-3/4 pounds of boneless rib meat.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆sauce◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Take 18 ounces of apricot preserves.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- Get of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ vegetables◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 24 ounces of broccoli and cauliflower.
- Get to taste of salt.
Steps to make Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter.
- Add apricot preserves and blend it in.
- Add ketchup and blend it in.
- In a baking pan add the pork and salt the pork. Add broccoli and cauliflower and salt..
- Pour the sauce on top of the pork. Bake in oven 40 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Sweet and sour rib meat from the oven recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.