Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these foods daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese baby back ribs recipe. To cook chinese baby back ribs you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Baby Back Ribs:
- You need 2 of racks of baby back ribs.
- Get of dry rub.
- Provide 2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 3 tsp of 5-spice powder.
- Get 1 of zest of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon.
- Prepare of braising liquid.
- Use 2 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Provide 1 of juice of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon.
- Get 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
Steps to make Chinese Baby Back Ribs:
- Mix rub ingredients together well. Place 2 rib racks in large roasting pan. Cover completely with rub mixture. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight (I rub my ribs the day before I want to make them)..
- When ready to cook, bring ribs to room temperature. Pour in braising liquid and cover tightly with foil. Bake in preheated, 250°F oven, for 4 hours..
- Remove from oven. Set rib rack on platter, and pour braising liquids from roasting pan to large sauce pan. Return ribs to roasting pan, bone side up, and place back in oven. Boil the braising liquids, stirring frequently, until reduced by half and thickened into a sauce (about 20 minutes)..
- Brush the bone side of rib racks with sauce and broil for about 3 minutes keeping an eye on them so the sauce doesn't burn. Flip ribs over and brush sauce well over ribs. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes..
If you find this Chinese Baby Back Ribs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.