Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crab or beef wontons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crab or beef wontons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab or beef wontons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Know that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crab or beef wontons recipe. To cook crab or beef wontons you need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab or beef wontons:
- Get 2 packages of wonton wrappers.
- Take 2 packages of cream cheese..softened.
- Get 1 lb of fresh cooked crab..in pieces for the crab wontons.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1 lb of if making beef ones than use stew meat or steak cut in small pieces.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of cooking oil…your choice.
- Prepare 1 of cocktail sauce for dipping seafood wraps.
- Provide 1 of hot mustard or ranch for steak wraps.
Instructions to make Crab or beef wontons:
- For beef. Cook in pan cut in small pieces.
- Add meat to cream cheese and diced grn onions in bowl.
- Add salt and pepper mix well.
- Now for the fun part lay out wonton wrappers on counter add a small amount to middle of wrapper.
- This should be step 6 After you have all wraps folded I recommend if doing layers on plate seperate with papertowels fry in oil in pan or deep fryer til golden brown.
- This should be step 5 sorry new to this Now fold like an envelope sealing with fingers and water covering all edges so it sticks.
- Set on papertowels to drain.
- If using crab instead ( shrimp works too) its the same steps add all ingredients …wrap….fry.
- Use dipping sauces and enjoy….
If you find this Crab or beef wontons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.