Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fry beef with broccoli in oyster sauce recipe. To cook stir-fry beef with broccoli in oyster sauce you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce:
- Use 100 grams of Beef Strips.
- Use 100 grams of Broccoli.
- Use 20 grams of Button Mushroom.
- Use 5 cloves (20 grams) of Garlic.
- Take 1/2 piece (50 grams) of White Onion.
- You need 1 piece (30 grams) of Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce:
- PREPARE THE INGREDIENTS: Cut the beef strips into pieces. Cut the broccoli into pieces. Slice the button mushroom. Chop the garlic. Cut the red bell pepper into strips. Slice the onions. ©homebasedchef.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Sauté the chopped garlic in olive oil. Add the sliced button mushroom and stir. Add the sliced beef strips and cook until it turns light brown in color. We are using beef gyudon strips in this video but you can use any cut/part of the beef for as long as it is sliced thinly..
- Add the sliced red bell pepper and broccoli flowers and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp of butter for additional flavor and stir..
- Add a little amount of water around 1-2 tablespoons to wet the pan and the oyster sauce for flavoring and then mix well. Add the sliced white onions. We wanted to retain its crunch that's why we're added it last. Mix well to blend everything together..
- Cook for a few more minutes and you're done! This can be served as it is or with steamed white rice. ENJOY!.
If you find this Stir-Fry Beef with Broccoli in Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.