Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that including beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french toast recipe. To cook masala french toast you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala French Toast:
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Bread as needed cutted into small cubes.
- Take as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
- Use 1 of Capcicum chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Masala French Toast:
- Take a bread cut into cubes. Take one small mixer jar add onion Slices capcicum cutted into piece ginger garlic grind it coarsely..
- Take everything in a bowl from the jar. Beat 3 eggs. Add dry masala black pepper powder salt and whisk it well..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Keep in medium flame once it gets heat. Add 1 tbsp oil in it and spread it. Take one by one bread pieces dip in the egg mixture and place it in tawa. Cook both sides till golden brown or till egg cook..
- Masala french toast is read5 to serve. Serve with tomato ketchup and ginger tea….
- Note- in this recipe, you can toast the bread first and then dip into the egg mixture and then cook it. That also will be very nice. it gets crispy more. Try both the recipe and comment on us..
If you find this Masala French Toast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.