Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Singapore noodles/ rice sticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Singapore noodles/ rice sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore noodles/ rice sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore noodles/ rice sticks recipe. You can have singapore noodles/ rice sticks using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Singapore noodles/ rice sticks:
- Provide 300 g of Rice sticks/Singapore noodles.
- You need of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Curry and thyme.
- Get cube of Seasoning.
- Get of Garlic and onion powder.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oyster, chilli and soy sauce.
- Use of Vegetable or Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Chopped habanero pepper.
- You need 300 g of Thinly cut beef.
- Take of Bell peppers.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Use of Onion.
Steps to make Singapore noodles/ rice sticks:
- Prep the ingredients by cutting the carrot, onion and bell peppers in strips. Season the thinly cut beef with onion and garlic powder, black pepper, seasoning, curry and thyme. Chop the habanero pepper and set aside. Place the rice sticks in a mixing bowl and pour hot boiling water. Make sure the rice stick is properly immersed in the water. Cover and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes strain the water using a colander and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Place a wok or fry pan on medium flame. Heat up about 5 -6 tablespoon of cooking Oil. Add the seasoned beef and stir fry until tender. To the stir fried beef, add the sliced and ginger/ garlic paste. Saute for about 2 minutes then add the carrots. Stir, add the soy/oyster and chilli sauce, then the bell peppers..
- Adjust seasoning and salt if necessary. Add curry and thyme. Add the rice sticks and stir properly. Add a bit of stock or water to steam the noodles for about 2-3 minutes..
If you find this Singapore noodles/ rice sticks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.