Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to have loads of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick recipe. To make hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick:
- Use of Ingredients.
- Provide 6 cups of beef or chicken broth reduced sodium.
- Use 1/2 cup of mushrooms sliced (take mushrooms give it a richer, more authentic flavor).
- Take 1/4 cup of lite sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Take 3 tablespoons of corn starch.
- Get 3 tablespoons of cold water.
- Use 2 of eggs well beaten.
- Get 6 oz. of firm tofu sliced into strips.
- Get 2 of green onions sliced.
Steps to make Hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick:
- Bring the broth to a simmer over medium high heat in a large saucepan. Add the mushrooms, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce and white pepper. Continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the corn starch and cold water to make the slurry. Add it to the soup and stir well. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the soup starts to thicken.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the soup while gently stirring.
- Add green onions, stir and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
If you find this Hot and sour soup with cheesy bread stick recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.