Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dark soy sauce pork with leek recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dark soy sauce pork with leek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark soy sauce pork with leek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dark soy sauce pork with leek recipe. To cook dark soy sauce pork with leek you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dark soy sauce pork with leek:
- Get of Pork meat (you can use pork belly,ribs or anything to your preference and what you have).
- You need of Big red chili.
- Provide of Leek.
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Black soy sauce.
- Get of Cooking oil of course 2 tablespoon-extra oil if u not using any fat meat.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Get of Fish sauce and oyster sauce is main secret ingredients to my fast and yummy cooking.
Instructions to make Dark soy sauce pork with leek:
- Heat your wok and your cooking oil.Medium low heat.Pour one tablespoon of sugar into your oil.Let it heat to caramel.then add in your pork.Mixed it well.Fry up to 5minutes.Take out and put aside..
- Fry your ginger and garlic until aroma come out and yellowish color appear. Then add in your pork that you caramelized fry earlier.Add in about half glass of water. Let it simmer medium low heat for about 10-15minutes..
- Add in your sauces. Taste it if the taste up to your liking.If not u can always add more or adjust it.No rules here. 5minutes simmer.if less water add abit more..
- Final,add in your leek and big chili as garnish. Let it mixed well. Again try your gravy and always check how it taste. Remember u can always adjust it to your liking. Tips for this dish,add in about one tablespoon of cooking oil or sesame oil or even olive oil in the end. You will be surprised it taste fantastic. The oil somehow blend and make the taste even better. Hehehe 😉 then leave it 2-3minutes. Done. Ready to eat.
If you find this Dark soy sauce pork with leek recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.