Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bak Kut Teh recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bak Kut Teh recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bak Kut Teh recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are very good for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bak kut teh recipe. You can cook bak kut teh using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bak Kut Teh:
- Provide 600 grams of Pork Rib.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of Pork Born.
- Provide 1 tsp of White pepper seed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black pepper seed.
- Get 1 of whole head Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1500 ml of Water.
Steps to make Bak Kut Teh:
- Fry 1tsp of white pepper seed and 1/4 tsp of black pepper seed together till fragrant..
- Add whole ingredients in the pot and boil on high heat for 20 minutes. (Use Pot cover).
- Carefully remove all the scum that comes out of the Pork..
- Turn to low heat and continue to boil for 30 – 40 minutes till the Pork is tender. (Use Pot cover).
- Remove the Pork and continue to boil the soup on low heat for another 15 minutes. (Use Pot cover).
- Before serving, just put in the Pork into the soup and heat up..
If you find this Bak Kut Teh recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.