Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo) recipe. To make pork and potatoes in soy sauce (adobo) you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo):
- Take 1/2 kg of Pork or chicken or beef.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of green/red chilli (optional).
- Take of Soy sauce.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of spring onion choped.
- Prepare of White vinegar.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Steps to make Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo):
- On this recipe i used presure cooker to tenderize the meat faster. so first saute that garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the meat and season with salt and pepper then let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce for about a cup of it the proportion of soy to vinegar is always 2:1.
- Add the potatoes and vinegar for about a half cup of it then season with sugar for about 2 tbsp of it the lid is on and cook in the presure cooker for 10 minutes.
- Top with spring onion. serve and enjoy your food ☺.
If you find this Pork and Potatoes in Soy Sauce (Adobo) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.