Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Szechuan Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Szechuan Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to szechuan mapo tofu recipe. To cook szechuan mapo tofu you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Szechuan Mapo Tofu:
- Prepare 500 g of Tofu.
- Provide 250 g of Minced Meat (of your choosing, I'm using beef).
- Prepare 3 stalks of Spring Onions (separate the green and white part).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Salted Black Beans.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Chilli Bean Paste.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Szechuan Peppercorn.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chilli Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Take of Thickener (mix well in a bowl).
- Provide 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Water.
Steps to make Szechuan Mapo Tofu:
- TOFU; boil the tofu in boiling water for 3 minutes. Then remove, strain and set aside..
- MEAT; heat 3 tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Fry the Szechuan peppercorn for 1 minute, then add the mince meat and fry it until brown. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the garlic, ginger and he white part of the spring onion until fragrant. Then add the black bean fry for a minute. Next add the chilli bean paste, sugar and mix well..
- ASSEMBLY; Then add 1 cup of stock, chilli flakes, the beef, chilli oil, sesame oil and then mix well. Then add the tofu but Do Not Mix the Tofu. Instead, baste the tofu with the sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Then add the thickener and stir gently. Serve on a plate and garnish with the remainder of the spring onions..
If you find this Szechuan Mapo Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.