Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian wonton soup recipe. You can cook vegetarian wonton soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian wonton soup:
- Use 1 package of round wonton wraps.
- Take 1 bag of vegetarian morningstar ground beef.
- Take 1 c. of small diced jicama.
- Provide 1 c. of finely chopped carrots (pulse in chopper).
- Use 1 c. of small diced celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro stem finely chopped.
- Get 1 c. of diced cabbage.
- Take 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- Take 2 tbs of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of large carrot cut like flower.
- Get 5 of nappa cabbage leaves cut bite size pieces.
- You need 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1-2 of veg. soup bullion or 1 tsp mushroom msg.
Steps to make Vegetarian wonton soup:
- Add ground beef, jicama, celery, cabbage, finely chopped carrots, ground pepper, oyster sauce in frying pan on medium heat. Mix well, add seasoning per your taste. Lastly add chopped cilantro stem. The finer the ingredients, the easier to wrap in wonton wrappers..
- Fill a small bowl or dipping cup with water. Put wonton wrapper in left hand, use right index finger to dip in water and wet around the edge. Scoop 1 tbs of ground beef mix into the center of wonton and fold in half sealing it tight. Set aside and repeat this step until all wonton used. Below I put it in a container separated by saran wrap to put in the freezer..
- Various ways to make wontons.
- Another way…
- To make the soup… in a medium pot, boil water, add soup bullion or mushroom msg, flower carrots, nappa cabbage for 10 minutes..
- While you are boiling soup, boil another small pot of water. Add either fresh or frozen wonton dumplings and boil for 7 minutes. Remove dumpling into bowl and pour soup on top, seasoned with cilantro leaves and ground pepper if needed..
If you find this Vegetarian wonton soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.