Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sausage & Ranch Wonton Appetizers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sausage & Ranch Wonton Appetizers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage & Ranch Wonton Appetizers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage & ranch wonton appetizers recipe. To cook sausage & ranch wonton appetizers you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage & Ranch Wonton Appetizers:
- Take 32 of wonton wrappers.
- Take 1/2 lb of Italian sausage.
- Take 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Get 3 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 of to 3 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix.
Instructions to make Sausage & Ranch Wonton Appetizers:
- In large skillet cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain..
- Preheat oven to 350. Press wonton wrappers onto muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes..
- In large bowl combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, and dressing mix. Add meat mixture and combine..
- spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cup. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Serve warm..
If you find this Sausage & Ranch Wonton Appetizers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.