Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatballs with sweet and sour sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs with sweet and sour sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are very good for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs with sweet and sour sauce recipe. You can have meatballs with sweet and sour sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs with sweet and sour sauce:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef (I used lean ground beef).
- Take 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Bread or Cracker crumbs to taste.
- Use 1 cup of chopped parsley(I used 1 tsp dry).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oriental Sofrito(ginger,garlic and green onions (equal parts).
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil for cooking meatballs (I used cooking spray).
Instructions to make Meatballs with sweet and sour sauce:
- Mix meat,milk, egg,parsley,garlic and bread or cracker crumbs to taste. Mix everything add S & P to taste..
- Make balls. Doesn't matter the size..
- Seal them in olive oil in a skillet,until brown all around..
- In another pan put the rest of the ingredients,let it boil for 15 mins. On medium heat,until it becomes like a syrup..
- Then pour the sauce over the meatballs..
If you find this Meatballs with sweet and sour sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.