Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce recipe. You can cook ginger and garlic meatballs with aged japaneese soy sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce:
- Prepare 1 of Meatballs.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Use 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of Thinly Sliced Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg, Beaten.
- You need 1 of Sauce.
- Get 1/3 cup of Aged Japaneese Soy Sauce.
- Get 3/4 cup of Japaneese Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Ginger.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic, Finely Chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dark Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 of Garnish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cilantro Leaves.
Instructions to make Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce:
- Preheat oven to 450°F farenheight.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumb [I use Panko], green onion, and egg in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Form meatball mixture into 1" balls and arrange them on a rack in a shallow pan [or use and oiled baing sheet]. Baked until browned and just firm, about 10-15 minutes..
- Heat soy sauce, sugar, water, ginger, and garlic in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves; reserve. Add meatballs turning to coat simmer for 4 minutes. Remove meatballs from sauce and place on a plate..
- Reduce sauce over high heat, stirring frequently, until it thickens- approximately 3-5 minutes. [Don't scorch it]. Stir in sesame oil..
- To serve, take a longer toothpick and slide 1 meatball on, followed by 1 cilantro leaf, another meatball, then another cilantro leaf, and lastly one more meatball. Continue this until no meatballs are left. Pour sauce into a small bowl and serve meatballs with the dipping sauce..
If you find this Ginger and Garlic Meatballs with aged Japaneese Soy sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.