Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg foo young recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg foo young recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg foo young recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a good smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg foo young recipe. You can cook egg foo young using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg foo young:
- Take of pancakes.
- Use 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- Provide 5 of eggs beaten.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1/4 cup of beef broth with some beef chunks.
- Take 1 of granulated garlic powder to taste.
- Get 1 can (28 ounce) of Chinese mixed vegetables make mostly bean sprouts.
- Use 2 can (24 ounces) of total beef broth.
- Use 3/4 cup of flour self-rising.
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Egg foo young:
- Mix beaten eggs and flour no lumps drain the vegetables add to egg mixture add spices add broth and beef bits set aside make your panckes heat pan spray with non stick spray get a ladle pour into hot pan let sit till corners curl up and or bubbles on pancake form turn let sit till done.
- For the gravy heat oil add flour spices stir till smooth add broth stir get lumps out use a wisk if needed stir it will thicken its ready.
If you find this Egg foo young recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.