Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese food recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese food recipe. You can cook chinese food using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese food:
- Get 1 small of white onion.
- Prepare 1 small of green peppers.
- Get 4 packages of instant noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
Steps to make Chinese food:
- cook the ground beef or ground turkey til brown or well done you can put any seasonings that you want with ur meat while its cooking.
- while the meat is cooking rinsed your green peppers and cut your onions and green peppers to smaller pieces and put them in the a sauteed pan til they are sauteed.
- open your 4 pack of instant noddles take the season out and break your noodles in a pot of water and boil them on the stove but dont over cook ur noodles.
- then drain your noodles and meat in a drainer and put the meat and noodles together in another pan and your sauteed peppers and onions.
- then put your instant noodles season on top and mix together and you have Chinese food enjoy.
If you find this Chinese food recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.