Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Abalone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Abalone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to eat fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in two meals during each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Start eating these foods each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese abalone recipe. To make chinese abalone you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Abalone:
- Get 10 each of baby abalone.
- Get 250 grams of pork ribs.
- Take 250 grams of old duck / chicken meat.
- Take 250 grams of goose / chicken / duck feet.
- Provide 50 grams of chinese parma ham.
Steps to make Chinese Abalone:
- preparing dried abalone: wash with little bit of cold water, soak with 3/4 cup cold water for 4 days or until double in size. change water daily, keep in fridge during soaking period..
- Cooking: boiling big pot of water, when boiled, put in 1/2 of all ingredient [except abalone], take it out immediately when boiled.
- other 1/2 of the ingredient, deep fried in hot oil for 2 – 3 mins. wash with hot water..
- in the clay pot, lay 3 layers of bamboo mat at the bottom. Arrange the following ingredients by order: start with pork ribs>Abalone(Face down)>Old Duck/Chicken>Chicken Feet>Goose feet, Last Parma ham.
- Add boiling water to cover all ingredients in the pot, turn to medium heat bring to boil, turn to slow heat, cook for 6 – 8 hrs. [ Do not add any water during cooking period ].
- when done, take out all ingredients, let the abalone face down to cool down for 1 to 2 hrs..
- to serve.. reheat abalone sauce, add flavor put in abalone to reheat, serve with fresh cucumber.
- to keep: soak abalone in cooking oil, keep in fridge..
If you find this Chinese Abalone recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.