Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Char Siu (Cantonese Barbeque) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Char Siu (Cantonese Barbeque) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Char Siu (Cantonese Barbeque) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked char siu (cantonese barbeque) recipe. You can have baked char siu (cantonese barbeque) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Char Siu (Cantonese Barbeque):
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare 4 of country style ribs.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Use 1 tsp of hot chili oil.
Steps to make Baked Char Siu (Cantonese Barbeque):
- Start off by preheating your oven to 350F, then line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray..
- Now season your ribs with salt and pepper. Don't go crazy as the soy sauce will provide quite a bit of salt..
- Place your ribs in the baking dish and put them in the oven. We're going to be baking them for 1 -1/2 hours so set your timer..
- Once the ribs are on their way combine all of the other ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined..
- About 1/2 hour into the cooking process we can start basting our ribs. Apply a liberal amount with a basting brush and continue basting every twenty minutes or so until the ribs are finished cooking..
- With about ten minutes left on your timer, check the ribs. By now they should be getting nice and crispy on the outside. If they aren't, when the timer gets down to five minutes you can stick them under the broiler for a minute or two to crisp up. Keep a close eye on them, we don't want burnt ribs..
- Remove from oven and let them rest for 10 minutes..
- Now we're finished. ENJOY!.
If you find this Baked Char Siu (Cantonese Barbeque) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.