Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. This is a fantastic number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese pepper steak recipe. You can cook chinese pepper steak using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Pepper Steak:
- Provide 2 lb of Chuck steak.
- You need 1 of Red pepper.
- Get 1 of Yellow pepper.
- Get 1 of Green pepper.
- Use 3 medium of onions.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Chinese Pepper Steak:
- Slice meat against the grain in 1 inch strips.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat, when pan is hot add oil. When oil heats add beef, garlic powder and ground ginger and stir occassionally.
- While meat is searing, chop bell peppers into strips and cut onions in half and then slices.
- When meat has browned,(after cooking 10 – 15 mins) add chopped peppers and onions, stir and cover with a lid.
- Cook covered for approximately 15 minutes until peppers start to wilt and onions start to become translucent..
- Mix together soy sauce, sugar and cornstarch. Stir well and pour in frying pan, stir well and allow to come to a rapid boil for 2 – 3 minutes uncovered.
- Serve over hot rice.
If you find this Chinese Pepper Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.