Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese mapo tofu (sichuan cuisine) recipe. To make chinese mapo tofu (sichuan cuisine) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine):
- Prepare 300 g of tofu (1 box).
- Prepare 100 g of ground pork (or beef, chicken).
- Get 1 of green onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ginger (minced).
- Use of For braising.
- Get 1/3 tsp of Sichuan peppercorns powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of chinese five spices powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of doubanjiang (chilli bean sauce).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water (mix with corn starch).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Steps to make Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine):
- Cut tofu into 2cm cubes. Slice green onion into small pieces, separate white part and green part. Mince garlic and ginger..
- Mix 1 tbsp corn starch and 2 tbsp water..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil, add ground pork, stir fry for a while, then add garlic, ginger and half of 1/3 tsp Sichuan peppercorns powder, 1/8 tsp chinese five spices powder, 1 tbsp doubanjiang (chilli bean sauce), sugar, white part of green onion, stir fry for 1 minute..
- Pour 1/2 cup of water in, add tofu, gently push tofu with spatula, then cook for 5 minutes over low heat..
- Mix cornstarch water, swirl it into the wok, gently stir till sauce thickens. Before serving, add pinch of Sichuan peppercorns powder, pinch of white peppers, add green part of green onion, 1 tsp sesame oil. Then transfer to a serving plate or bowl..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Chinese Mapo Tofu (Sichuan Cuisine) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.