Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Peppersteak #4 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Peppersteak #4 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are loaded with things that will promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a wonderful number for someone who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese peppersteak #4 recipe. You can have chinese peppersteak #4 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Peppersteak #4:
- Prepare 1 lb of rump roast-shaved thin like lunch meat (ask your local butcher).
- You need 1 of red pepper cut into thin strips.
- Use 1 of green pepper cut ino thin strips.
- Take 1/2 large of sweet onion.
- Provide 2 of green onions-chopped.
- Use 4 clove of garlic-finely minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of fresh minced ginger.
- Use 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of -10 1/2 oz can beef consomme.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 cup of soy sauce (3/4 c. for marinade, 1/4 c. for dish).
- Take 1 cup of oyster sauce (3/4 c. for marinade, 1/4 c. for dish).
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
Instructions to make Chinese Peppersteak #4:
- Marinate the meat in a plastic ziplock bag with 3/4 c. soy sauce and 3/4 c. oyster sauce for 30 to 45 minutes..
- In a large pan or wok, heat 1 tbsp oil on high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes until garlic is golden brown..
- Add marinated beef. Let the beef sear on one side for at least a minute before stirring to seal in the juices. Once browned on one side, stir beef until it begins to brown. Then, still on high heat, cover pan/wok for 5 minutes..
- While beef is cooking, mix beef consomme and cornstarch until well combined..
- After 5 minutes remove lid and stir beef. Add green onions, onions and peppers. Mix well. Stir for about 4 minutes and then add consomme/cornstarch mixture. Stir well..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and honey to the dish. Stir until sauce thickens and peppers are cooked but still a bit crispy about 5 minutes..
- Once thickened add sesame seeds and mix well. Serve warm over steamed rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chinese Peppersteak #4 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.