Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is among the healthiest meats that you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your health care provider has advised you to consume some fish two times or threee times every week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down bad cholesterol. Eat fish at least two times every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and cranberry chinese sticky rice recipe. You can have beef and cranberry chinese sticky rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice:
- Use 180 ml of White rice.
- Use 90 ml of Mochi Rice.
- Take 125 grams of Beef thigh (for stew or steak).
- Take 35 grams of Bamboo shoots cooked in water.
- You need 100 ml of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 2 of Fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 20 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare of A.
- Use 2 tbsp of ┌Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of │Sake.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of │Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of └Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice:
- Wash the white rice and mochi rice about 30 minutes before cooking..
- Cut the shiitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots into 5 mm chunks. Cut the beef into 1 cm chunks..
- Stir-fry the beef in the sesame oil until the beef changes color. Add the bamboo, shiitake mushrooms, mixed vegetables, and dried cranberries. Season with "A"..
- Put Step 1 into the rice cooker and fill up to the 2 cup line with water. Top with the Step 3 mixture and cook as usual..
- Once cooked, mix up the rice, close the lid, and let steam for about 5-10 minutes to finish..
If you find this Beef and Cranberry Chinese Sticky Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.