Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not have a good smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that having green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these health food regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce flavored beef recipe. To cook soy sauce flavored beef you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Sauce Flavored Beef:
- Use 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Use 40 grams of Ginger (julienned).
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce flavored peppercorns.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of Cane sugar or sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Flavored Beef:
- Cut the beef into bite-sized pieces. Julienne the ginger..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the ginger until fragrant. Add the beef. Wipe any excess oil with a paper towel..
- Add the sugar, 1 tablespoon of mirin, sake, soy sauce, and peppercorn. Cook on medium heat until the liquid evaporates..
- Once the liquid has evaporated, add the remaining mirin, raise the heat to high and stir until the meat is glistening..
If you find this Soy Sauce Flavored Beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.