Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for an individual who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe. To make raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers:
- Provide 1 of onion chopped into chunks.
- Get 2 of carrots, peeled and cut into bite size.
- Use 2-3 leaves of Chinese cabbage, cut into bite size.
- Use 1 of couple of handful of sweepeas.
- Prepare 1/2 of red and 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into bite size.
- Get 1 of cub broccoli, cut up into bite size.
- Use 1 tin of pineapple with juice.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Sweet and sour sauce.
- Get 1 tin of pineapple its own juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine vinegar (or any vinegar you have indoor).
- Use 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil (optional).
- Use of Store bought fish finger (you can use store bought chicken bite or make your own one too), this is optional as you can leave this out and use tofu or mushrooms for vegetarian options.
Steps to make Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers:
- Making sweet and sour sauce: add all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well. In the mean time put your fish fingers or chicken bit in the oven to cook (follow the instructions).
- On a pan or wok, Fry garlic in medium heat vegetable oil for 1-2 minutes. Add onion and carrots in and quick stir..
- Add the rest of the vegetable in, stir well. Add pineapple in then add sweet and sour sauce in. Stir quickly..
- Cut up your fish fingers into bite size and add in the stir fry. Quick stir and serve it with rice..
If you find this Raid the fridge – sweet and sour vegetable fish fingers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.