Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and sour cod fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet and sour cod fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and sour cod fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re extremely healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting kidney beans on your salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and sour cod fish recipe. To cook sweet and sour cod fish you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet and sour cod fish:
- Take 1 of whole cod fish (about 1 kg), cleaned and gutted.
- You need of Oil, for deep frying.
- Use of Plain flour, seasoned with pinch salt and pepper.
- Use 500 ml of watter.
- Use 250 ml of brown vinegar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/4 of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Get Drop of sesame oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Spring onion and capsicum thinly sliced for garnish.
Instructions to make Sweet and sour cod fish:
- Score the flesh of the fish at intervals of about 3 cm on both sides. This will make it easier to cook through. While the oil is heating in a wok or large frying pan, dust fish with the seasoned flour. Deep-fry the fish, turning once. Remove from the oil and drain, then place on a serving platter..
- Combine the water, vinegar, sugar and tomato sauce in a saucepan. Add vegetables and bring to the boil. (If using pineapple pieces, add at the last minute and allow to heat in the sauce before pouring over the fish.).
- Make a paste of the cornflour in a little water, then stir into the vinegar and sugar sauce to thicken it. Add sesame oil. Season. Serve with fish with rice or any side you like. Springkel with sliced spring onion and capsicum..
If you find this Sweet and sour cod fish recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.