Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is among the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has advised you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe. You can cook sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy:
- Get of Egg fried rice.
- Prepare 250 g of rice.
- You need 2 of big eggs (or 3 small eggs).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 piece of fresh ginger (to taste).
- Use of (optional) 1 tbsp sugar.
- Get of Sesame salmon.
- Get 2 of Salmon filets (preferably with skin).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare of Honey (or oyster sauce or sugar).
- Get of Sides vegetables.
- Use 1 of Paksoy.
- Get of Neutral tasting oil (arachid oil).
- Prepare of (Optional) cucumber.
Instructions to make Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy:
- The sesame salmon.
- Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste). Make sure to taste this glace and adjust when necessary!Add the salmon to the glace and let it sit for at least 15 minutes..
- Take the salmon out of the glace and sprinkle the sesame seeds on the salmon..
- Put in the oven at 200°C (392 °F). Frequently, poor some of the glace over the salmon to make sure it does not dry out..
- The egg fried rice and paksoy.
- Cook the rice following the package instructions and let it cool down.
- Cut the paksoy in strips, cut the onion, crush the garlic and ginger to a pulp..
- Heat up the wok (high heat) and add a neutral tasting oil (arachid oil). Toss the paksoy strips in the wok and stir for about 3 min..
- Take out the paksoy..
- Add neutral oil to the wok and caramelize the onions..
- (optional) add sugar to aid the caramelization of the onion..
- When the onion starts to brown, put the cold rice in the wok and stir frequently for about 3 minutes..
- Put everything to one side of the wok and add the egg. Leave it untouched for 20-30 seconds and then stir it..
- Mix it with the rice and the rice is ready to serve!.
- Put everything on a plate and garnish with some raw cucumber slices..
If you find this Sesame salmon with egg fried rice and paksoy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.