Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You May Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There’s another thing that is important to know about this device and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
For individuals who have difficulties losing a few pounds you’re additionally going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight a lot easier. Actually studies have shown that people can end up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. If you are one of the people trying to lose some weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something which will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And of course because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe. To cook baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- You need 2 of Skinless boneless pink salmon fillets.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of honey(I use raw organic honey).
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Take of Lemon pepper.
- Get of Lawry's Casero Total seasoning.
Steps to make Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets:
- Thaw out salmon fillets, it usually only takes mine 3 minutes to fully thaw out. I buy the great value skinless boneless pink salmon fillets at Walmart for like $7 or so, they come individually wrapped..
- You need two pieces of aluminum foil, that will fully cover your salmon fillets..
- Place one piece of aluminum foil in a pan and place one salmon fillet on top of the foil, fold the sides straight up. Season salmon with total seasoning and lemon pepper. Repeat the process with other salmon fillet..
- Add about 5 squirts of soy sauce to a small bowl and microwave for about 1-2min. Take it out and add 1tsp butter, stir in the butter until melted, add brown sugar, until you get a perfect balance of soy sauce and the sweet taste of brown sugar, slightly more sweet tasting, than the soy sauce. Or to taste. Then add in the 1 tsp honey, stir until everything is well mixed together and dissolved into the sauce mixture. If you have to, you can heat it more, to dissolve the butter or sugar better..
- Pour sauce mixture over the pink salmon fillets. Make sure the sides of aluminum foil are folded straight up, so that the sauce doesn't spill out..
- Carefully fold down edges, covering up the salmon, do not press them down to much, or the sauce spills out..
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, don't forget to preheat oven before hand, sometimes I forget to preheat and have to wait, until the oven preheats, before I can put it in. When the fat starts coming out of the salmon, you know it's done..
If you find this Baked brown sugar/soy sauce pink salmon fillets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.