Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin consuming these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice recipe. To make grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice you only need 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice:
- Prepare 2 of fresh fishes (i used gourami fish).
- Prepare 3 of Coriander (approx).
- Get 6 of red onion.
- Use 6 of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tamarind.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Provide 2 cm of Ginger.
- Get 4 of red chili.
- Provide 4 of green chili.
- You need 4 tsp of Oil (approximately).
- Take of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of cucumbar (for garnish n its optional).
- Take 1 of Banana leaf (for plate n its optional).
Instructions to make Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice:
- Wash fish then slice its part then out all the fillings (organs). Make sure the inner part is clean. Then wash it again.
- Slice its body into 3 small slice.
- Put fish into mixed water, Black pepper, lime and salt.
- Crush coriender until fine crush (you can use blender) then set aside..
- Crush ginger then set aside.
- Blend onion and garlic with blender or you can use food processor or stone.
- Mix step 4,5,6 then fry (without oil) until light brown or until its mixture little bit dry..
- Pour then mix step 7 with soy sauce.
- Put tamarin in a glass of water then mix 1 tsp tamarind in a sauce (step 8) then stir..
- Fry your fishes in deep friyj.
- Brush your fried fishes with sauce.
- Grill it in a pan.
- Chop-chop red chili, green chili and tomatoes.
- Add sliced red chili, green chili and tomatoes in sauce.
- Then put olive oil or vegetable oil inside. Fry it for about 5 minutes.
- Place your fish on a sliced banana leaf.
- Apply sauce (step 14) all over fish.
- Put garnish (sliced fresh tomato and cucumbar). Then Grilled whole fish is readyy…
- You can made rice in a manual steamer or electric rice cooker. I used manual steamer in this recipe.
- Wash 400ml (2 cup) rice with water.
- Put approximately, 5 glass of water inside steamer (1 liter) then put steamer tray on the top of water. Then put 400 ml (2 cup) of rice on the top of it..
- Wait for some minutes (for about 20 minutes).
- Brush your bowl with oil/butter. Fill the bowl with rice and flatten it with the back of your spoon. Really push it down into the bowl then flip your bowl in a plate or flatten shape (i used plastic peper wrap for food)..
- Bento rice is ready..
- A box of fish and bento rice is readyyyy.
If you find this Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.