Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon in oyster sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon in oyster sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon in oyster sauce recipe. To make salmon in oyster sauce you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon in oyster sauce:
- Take 2 of salmon fillets, skinned.
- You need 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- You need 30 g of brown sugar.
- Use 2 of spring onions, chopped.
- Use 60 ml of (about 4-5 tbsp.) oyster sauce.
- Take 100 ml of water.
Instructions to make Salmon in oyster sauce:
- Heat the oil in a skillet large enough to fit both salmon fillets. Add the garlic, followed by the sugar and fry for a minute until the sugar melts. Add the onions and cook them for further 2 minutes until softened a little. Pour in the oyster sauce and water and stir in..
- Turn up the heat until the sauce bubbles and place the salmon in the skillet skinned side up. Cook for about 5 minutes until the bottom of the fillets turns lighter colour a third way up. Add more water if the sauce boils off and threatens to burn..
- Turn the salmon over carefully, spoon the sauce over the top and cook for further 3-5 minutes, depending on the thickness. You can check if it’s cooked to your liking by gently prodding a fillet with a knife in the middle to see if it flakes and is opaque – or almost – inside..
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the fillets, with green vegetables and rice or new potatoes..
If you find this Salmon in oyster sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.