Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "sweet steamed tilapia (cichlid fish) with sweet and sour sauce" recipe. To make "sweet steamed tilapia (cichlid fish) with sweet and sour sauce" you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce":
- Use of Ingredients.
- Provide 1 of or 1/2 kls – your own choice fish or Tilapia (cichlid fish).
- Provide 1 of pc – ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of – oil.
- Get of Sauce.
- Use 200 ml of – water.
- You need 1 cup of – vinegar (for the sour taste).
- Provide 1/2 cup of – sugar (for sweetened).
- You need 1 tbsp of – soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of to 2 cup – ketchup (for the red color of the sauce and for the taste).
- Use 1 of Salt and Black pepper to taste…
- You need 1 of Tip: you can use CORNSTARCH for your desired thickening… (dissolve into small amount of water before mixing to the sauce).
Instructions to make "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce":
- Preheat your oven at 250°c..
- In a baking dish marinate the fish with salt and pepper, add the oil and ginger (ginger helps to remove the "Lansa" or stench or taste of the fish). Put in the pre-heated oven..
- While waiting for the fish to cook, we will make now the sauce. In a sauce pan add the water, vinegar, and the sugar mix it with wire whisk until the sugar dissolve into the mixture, add now the soy sauce, then the ketchup (balance the taste of the sauce by adding Gradually the ketchup) and season with salt and pepper for better taste..
- You can use Cornstarch for thickening for your desired sauce..
If you find this "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.