Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rose shu mai (chinese dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe. You can cook rose shu mai (chinese dimsum) 燒賣點心 using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心:
- Get 1 package of round dumpling skins.
- Get 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- You need 4 of dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2.5 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sake.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Toppings.
- Get 15-20 of peas or edamame.
- Take of Masago (fish roe) optional topping.
Steps to make Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心:
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms in hot water for 20-30 mins.
- Squeeze the excess water from the mushrooms and dice.
- In a bowl, combine the pork, mushrooms and seasonings so that it is paste-like.
- Place 3 dumpling skins down – overlapping each other.
- Place about 1-2 teaspoons of filling in the each wrapper – don't overfill or else the skins won't be able to keep the rose shape.
- Use your finger tip and damp the edge of the skins.
- Fold the skins from the bottom up..
- Roll the dumpling skins horizontally to create the rose shape.
- Once you finished creating the roses for the pack. You may add the peas or masago on top..
- Boil the water and steam the dumplings for 20 mins. Make sure the meat and skins are cooked through..
If you find this Rose Shu Mai (Chinese Dimsum) 燒賣點心 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.