Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cantonese Steamed Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cantonese Steamed Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cantonese Steamed Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will keep your heart healthy. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re attempting to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cantonese steamed fish recipe. To cook cantonese steamed fish you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cantonese Steamed Fish:
- Prepare 1 of white meat fish, more or less 400 gr (I used trout fish).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 inches of ginger, thinly sliced into toothpicks size.
- Provide 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of seafood soy sauce (I used Lee Kim Kee Seasoned Soy Sauce for Seafood).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt (if you like it a bit salty – I didn’t use any).
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take slices of red chili peppers for garnish.
Steps to make Cantonese Steamed Fish:
- Wash and pat dry the fish with paper towel. Place the fish on top of a heat resistant plate..
- Arrange garlic on top of the fish. Add soy sauce, water, salt (if you use some), and white pepper powder..
- Heat water in a pot until boiling. Place the fish in the pot and cover it with the lid. Steam fish for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Place green onions, ginger, and red chili peppers on top of the fish..
- Heat sesame oil in a small pan until it’s very hot. Pour the oil on top of the fish..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.
If you find this Cantonese Steamed Fish recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.