Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Sweet and Sour Fish (Masam Manis) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Sweet and Sour Fish (Masam Manis) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Understand This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to discover that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You are also going to see that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this product and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are related to the usage of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Almost any other type of cooking oil you may use will end up turning into fat inside your body, however this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. The reason for this is that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. This also means that you’ll wind up producing energy within your body from the usage of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian sweet and sour fish (masam manis) recipe. To make malaysian sweet and sour fish (masam manis) you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malaysian Sweet and Sour Fish (Masam Manis):
- You need 130 g of Sea Bass Fillet.
- You need of Marinade (mix well in a bowl);.
- Take 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Tapioca Starch.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Sauce (mix well in a bowl);.
- Use 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chilli Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Use of Starch Solution.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- You need of Frying;.
- You need 30 g (4 clove) of Shallots (finely chopped).
- Prepare 10 g (3 clove) of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 10 g (1 cm) of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Use 50 g of Cucumber (diced).
- Take 50 g of Tomato (diced).
- Get 50 g of Pineapple (diced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cooking Oil (shallow frying).
- Use as needed of Salt (season).
Steps to make Malaysian Sweet and Sour Fish (Masam Manis):
- Dry rub the salt, corn flour and tapioca starch to the fish and marinade for 30 minutes.
- When ready, heat 1/2 cup cooking oil in a wok on high heat. When hot enough (<400c), fry the fish skin side down first for 2 minutes and then turn over to fry the other side for another 2 minutes. Set aside and rest..
- In the same wok, leave behind 3 Tbsp of cooking oil and fry the shallots, ginger and garlic until fragrant (10 seconds). Next add the cucumber, tomato and pineapple and cook for a minutes or so. Then you add the sauce mixture, mix well and cover with a lid for a minute. Then add the starch solution and cook until the sauce thickens to your desired consistency. Season with salt if necessary..
- Serve the fish and sauce on a serving plate..
If you find this Malaysian Sweet and Sour Fish (Masam Manis) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.